Starting Lolita

Starting Lolita
Chapter 1: I saw an Angel.
(Japanese) I saw an angel today, she was floating on a gorgeous dress, candy, bears, stars; she was a miracle to see, floating on a invisible cloud, she knew it, I knew it, everyone knew it, perfect round shoes, perfect skirt, perfect sweater, perfect smile, she was an angel. Couldn’t she be more beautiful, couldn’t she be more stunning. Then she saw me, she had the most melodious voice, and she said: “You can feel like a princess too, you can be beautiful too”… and she flew through the skies never to be seeing again.

Chapter 2: Real Life

Alarm rings
- That dream again, I wish I could see that angel again. –Although it was a time ago.
-ehhh…. *looks the alarm* its late. Oh *looks at the camera* Hai hai! Ohayo Gosaimasu, hajime mashite watashi no namae wa Anne Caroline desu! I’m a small damisselle in a countryside of France, it’s a lovely….. *she is interrupted by a scream”
- Alex, breakfast is served and you are going to be late. *Alex mom yells from the kitchen*
- Ekk, ok, you got me I don’t live in France, not even in Japan, a live far from those countries I live in Mexico (weird map entrance), my name it’s not even Caroline, but that’s the name I choose, I’m more a Caroline that an Alex. So I’m Caroline and I’m a starting Lolita! Yush!


Chapter 3: Lolita is the path!
SO I wanted to be Lolita so bad, but when this obsession started *brings back memories* I remember, I was one of those Otakus, a cosplay girl (random camera, random costume and silly poses) Until one convention……
*Entrance of a sweet gothic Lolita stand, and there was a girl in strawberry dress*
*Caroline goes running to that stand wearing a cosplay, she saw the girl and ask*:
-Sugoi, Kawaii, What is that that you are wearing?, did you make it?, what are those rings?
The sweet gothic Lolita the latter on, you would know her as Victoria, looks at the cosplayer girl, she was a little bit annoyed by all that questioning.
-It’s an Op from Angelic Pretty, design by……. And she continues, but Alex got stuck in one sentence.
-O-p?…An-ge-lic pre-tty…..? – She knew it was a premonition, like that time she found a penny in the street (but that wasn’t a premonition)
-Are you paying attention to what I just say!?, God all that trouble for – said Victoria and she got interrupted.
-Angelic pretty, it’s your name?
Victoria almost fell on her but for laughing so hard,
-It’s a brand you silly goose! – said Victoria
-Is it expensive? – goes Caroline.
-Ho ho ho, look by yourself darling.

Chapter 4: Lolita warrior
The memory fades, and returns to Caroline room, but that was just the beginning.
-So yeah, I loved her little dress so much, so a return to my house, google Agelic pretty, and OH MY GOD! *looks at the prices*
Almost crying.
- It’s too expensive.
So I start making my own dresses! O_O not good results *Images of all Lolita dresses.” Form ita – to Lolita. First I made the ones I knew form my anime series, at first It was a real disaster, couldn’t do anything right, I even use silicon to stuck up the fabric, -__- not good at sewing.
So I had it, the perfect Lolita dress or so I thought…. I was happy, I heard form rumors there was a Lolita gathering so I decided to appear in one.
OMG, it was a Lolita heaven, girls with perfect skirts, perfect make-up, shoes… the fabric were so exquisite. But I wasn’t fitting in, the girls started to look at my dress criticizing every length, every lace, every point, oh and the glorious fabric; I didn’t have the correct shoes, the correct hair……. I wasn’t Lolita….
I run from there, run like never in my life, I was so sad, I told myself : Why? Why would I wanted to be so bad something that snobbish? It took me 3-4 hours to calm down, but I fixed myself.
I took my courage, and stood up, I didn’t want to be like those girls, I wanted to be Lolita because of what those clothes makes me feel! And no one, not even the fabric would be stopping rock for that matter. I was Lolita, I knew it, but they couldn’t see that.


Chapter 5: Dreaming in Laces

I had nightmares for days, thinking of laces and fabrics, it was a stressing situation, and I didn’t had the money to buy the prints of those brand pages, every day I looked browsing through my computer to see that dream dress, that dream print.
I looked at my old Lolita dress, I don’t hate it, but I notice some details of the dress, those girls may had lower my self-esteem and they did treat me bad, but they were not completely wrong, I think they just forgot their beginnings, I can assure, they start something like me, not knowing anything, and they suffer like I suffer, but why continue torturing the ones that don’t know and want to learn?, why make them less? Just because they just don’t know what fabric to use, what brand to wear? That was nonsense…

Chapter 6: On line = heaven.
So one of those days, browsing through internet, with the motivation that I wanted to prove that not all Lolita’s where snobby, that they were like the angel from my dream… there’s has to be..
And then, like a miracle I found it, glancing at me, a community in my city, I was afraid, what would I do if that group happens to be the one I encounter a few years ago? What would they say? What should I say? I was petrified, the warming feeling I felt from discovering the page, was fading while I was registering myself….
I presented myself to them, it was all good, so far, it was a warming community, the future stars bright so shine, oh baby…….

End of first episode:

Glance at was coming next.
Halloween party, are they the girls from my past encounter? Did they recognize me?...

By Caroline Fiore

0 comentarios:

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio